CravingChaos

"give room for the sunshine that has been blocked by the sadness you choose to let consume you completely."

Sunday, November 9, 2014

NaTuRe

I am obsessed with nature, with the wilderness, with the outdoors.

I love getting outside. 

I'm not just talking about outside my house.

I love getting outside the city, outside cell phone reach, outside my comfort zone.

There is something about the peace of nature that brings happiness to a bad day. Something about it refocuses my thoughts.

I like being alone and out of reach. But not completely alone. I'm the kind of guy that needs his space from the world but also wants someone to be out there with him. It gives me the balance of FREEDOM and COMFORT. 

Nature brings a special peace that you can't find while cars are honking and cell phones are ringing.

Sometimes even being separated from the world brings me closer to the people in it.

1 comment:

  1. Great last line. Makes me want to go to the pond again.

    ReplyDelete