CravingChaos

"give room for the sunshine that has been blocked by the sadness you choose to let consume you completely."

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Growing Up

College
Mission
Football
Living on my own
Future family
Career

There's so much to prepare for that us seniors are going to be experiencing within the next several years and sometimes it's stressful to think about and sometimes it's exciting!

I just wish I could focus more on living in the moment.

One of my biggest fears is that I'm going to look back at my senior year as an adult and wish I would have worried less about my future and lived in the moment.

I want to remember my senior year as something more than just a preparation or planning year ya know?

1 comment:

  1. So true! I totally can relate. Thanks for posting these concerns. Have fun enjoying the moment. ;)

    ReplyDelete