CravingChaos

"give room for the sunshine that has been blocked by the sadness you choose to let consume you completely."

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Humans

What makes us human? 
I think being born, coming from a mothers womb as an infant makes us human. That's how we are made anyway!
What isn't human? 
Animals
Robots
Plants
Things that don't breathe

I know I'm not an animal because I have the ability to reason, think, and make choices instead of act by instinct.

I know I'm not a robot because I have emotions, good and bad, and I breathe without thinking.

I know I'm not a plant because I can run around and jump and cry, all things that humans do.

Humans are different than anything else because of their peculiar brains. The human brain is an impressive thing and I know that I have one because I am different.

No comments:

Post a Comment