CravingChaos

"give room for the sunshine that has been blocked by the sadness you choose to let consume you completely."

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Remember

I remember when all I wanted to be when I grew up was someone who played basketball AND football on TV

I remember when the hardest things seemed so simple and the simple things were the hardest

I remember when I played soccer just because I was faster than any other kid on the block

I remember when I got lost riding my bike around the block. I remember my mom crying when she found me

I remember trying to be nice to everyone and getting mad at bullies

I remember taking care of 4 little siblings as a 6 year old and feeling like an adult

I remember when anything could make me happy and I was so easily entertained

I remember when life was easy

I remember when all I wanted was to grow up and be a teenager

Now all I want is to be a little kid again


I guess the grass is always greener on the other side




No comments:

Post a Comment